CONSTRUCTION PROJECT / JOB SITE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE FOR FIELD OPERATIONS MANAGERS
B2W construction management software for the job site eliminates inefficiencies and challenges in the field and empowers project managers, superintendents and foremen to leverage data to drive profitability. The ONE Platform allows these leaders to make informed decisions on construction projects and it keeps them connected with the scheduling and equipment maintenance workflows in real time.
OPERATIONAL CHALLENGES AT THE JOB SITE
- Interpret and meet estimated/budgeted cost and production targets
- Record and report actual job performance daily
- View status of labor, equipment and materials in real time
- Make informed decisions to adjust operations as circumstances change
- Communicate resource and equipment requirements
- Streamline field log, time card and forms processes to maximize accuracy and efficiency
- Integrate and optimize mobile technology to improve performance
- Keep employees safe and in compliance with regulations
THE MOST CRITICAL APPLICATIONS FOR THE JOB SITE
Field Tracking & Analysis
Data Capture & Analysis
ROUNDING OUT THE ONE PLATFORM…
Equipment Maintenance & Repair
Estimating & Bidding
Resource Scheduling & Dispatch
B2W Track gave us a centralized system throughout the company and a way to get more real-time information from the field. It also streamlined our labor costing and payroll processing and it made our field log system scalable.
Terran Sandwith – GS Holdings
B2W Track has paid for itself many times over on the DOT jobs by giving us instant feedback from our field forces by early the next morning on the previous day’s progress.
John Ehling – J.D. Morrissey, Inc.
Our field engineers want to know where they are cost-wise. When they enter in their time, production and quantities for the day, they immediately get a report—did we make money, or did we lose money.
Dan McGrew – Griffith Company
We’re seeing a 2% improvement in our labor costs since we have started managing our reporting on a daily basis with B2W Track. This is a big number when your labor costs are in the millions of dollars.
C.S. McCrosson, Inc.