B2W customizes a proven process to ensure success
B2W guides each specific contractor step-by-step through a proven process to expedite go-live dates, maximize return on investment and ensure that business goals are achieved quickly and efficiently.
- Construction software installation and configuration
- Database construction and data migration
- A smooth hand-off to training
Proven four-phase plan
Through decades of best-practice experience, the B2W team has fine-tuned a structured method for software installation and configuration that works for the heavy construction industry. Trial and error or uncertainty about who is doing what and when are replaced with a streamlined and customizable roadmap designed specifically for each company’s requirements, expectations and resources.
- Planning and database development
- Software deployment
- On site or online training
- Go-live phase
A professional B2W implementation leader is assigned to lead the implementation process and tailor it the specific needs of each contractor. With one specific point of contact, contractors know exactly who to call about any aspect or phase of the process. The goal is for end users as well as the management team to be 100% live with new B2W Software applications the day after the training sessions end, with no “gotcha’s” or loose ends.
Effective implementation means “no surprises”. With B2W Software, heavy construction companies always know exactly where they stand and what steps are required to get up and running with new estimating and operations solutions. Under the watchful eye of an implementation specialist, they never have to wonder “what’s next” and they know that:
- Their software has been properly installed on hardware that meets specifications
- Their database has been correctly imported and properly developed prior to training
- Security and permissions have been properly configured
- Databases are protected via reliable backup strategies
- The SQL database is configured for maximum efficiency via approved maintenance plans
- All employees who will access B2W applications have been properly trained
- All interfaces with other applications – such as accounting and project management – have been properly configured for seamless integration
- All necessary customizations – such as custom reports and custom dashboards – have been created, tested, and approved
- Any potential issues or roadblocks have been identified and addressed before the go-live date
- Feedback and suggestions have been conveyed to B2W Software for continued product enhancement