(888) 390.8822 [email protected]
The only thing as impressive as the performance of B2W Software is the performance of the team standing behind it. Expertise, responsiveness and proven processes ensure that clients maximize their investment.
The B2W Technical Support Team is fast, friendly, and ready to exceed client expectations. Based at B2W headquarters in New Hampshire, the team also works in close cooperation with the Development, Sales, Implementation and Training teams to deliver a continuity of support that is a hallmark of the B2W client experience.
What Sets B2W Apart
- Immediate access 24/7/365
- A substantial support team based in New Hampshire
- Two decades of construction-specific experience
- Proven processes and best-practice knowledge
Client Community Website
This one-stop knowledge center makes it fast and easy to
- Access information on implementation and account status
- Track requests for support and services
- Submit and track requests for new features
- Connect with other users, the B2W team and best-practice information
B2W Online Knowledge Center
Free on-demand instructional videos to help users become more proficient and productive with B2W Software.
- Web based on any device
- Expansive library covering full B2W Platform
- Search for exactly what you need
Please send in inquiry to B2W Support to get started.
The 24-hour technical support that B2W offers is incomparable.
Nick Ginsberg, Brenner Excavating
We called B2W technical support at 2:00 in the morning, and they actually told us to send the estimate over to them. We E-mailed it, and within a half hour, they had sent it back and the problem was resolved. We won the bid the next morning.
C.S. McCrossan Inc.
B2W Software’s 24/365 technical support team is absolutely astounding – one of the best that I have ever dealt with.
Bob Geddis, Geddis Paving & Excavating
We installed an update for B2W Track during off hours on a Sunday to avoid interruptions. When the program would not open, we called B2W at 5:30 pm. By 6:30, the problem was rectified. We never expected to get a response that quickly, let alone a resolution.
Alex Kalmar, Steed and Evans (April, 2015)
We typically send an E-mail and get a call back within five minutes. Knowing the people on the other end of the line on a first-name basis helps too.
Bryan Theobald, Team Fishel