INSTANT ACCESS TO B2W EXPERTISE
Based in New Hampshire, the B2W Technical Support Team is fast, friendly, and ready to exceed client expectations 24/7/365. They’ve also built an advanced client community website with extensive support resources and best-practice knowledge.
WHAT SETS B2W APART
- Immediate access 24/7/365
- A substantial support team based in New Hampshire
- Two decades of construction-specific experience
- Proven processes and best-practice knowledge
CLIENT COMMUNITY WEBSITE
This one-stop knowledge center makes it fast and easy to
- Access information on implementation and account status
- Track requests for support and services
- Submit and track requests for new features
- Connect with other users, the B2W team and best-practice information
The 24-hour technical support that B2W offers is incomparable.
Nick Ginsberg, Brenner Excavating
We called B2W technical support at 2:00 in the morning, and they actually told us to send the estimate over to them. We E-mailed it, and within a half hour, they had sent it back and the problem was resolved. We won the bid the next morning.
C.S. McCrossan Inc.
B2W Software’s 24/365 technical support team is absolutely astounding – one of the best that I have ever dealt with.
Bob Geddis, Geddis Paving & Excavating
We installed an update for B2W Track during off hours on a Sunday to avoid interruptions. When the program would not open, we called B2W at 5:30 pm. By 6:30, the problem was rectified. We never expected to get a response that quickly, let alone a resolution.
Alex Kalmar, Steed and Evans (April, 2015)
We typically send an E-mail and get a call back within five minutes. Knowing the people on the other end of the line on a first-name basis helps too.
Bryan Theobald, Team Fishel