IMPLEMENTATION OF B2W CONSTRUCTION SOFTWARE
The B2W Implementation Team works in collaboration with clients to customize a plan and guide them step-by-step through a proven process that includes
- Construction management software installation and configuration
- Database construction and data migration
- A smooth hand-off to training
Initial and ongoing training is customized and delivered on-site, online, at B2W headquarters or at user conferences to get construction industry clients up and running quickly, improve their capabilities, and keep them up to speed on new features.
The B2W Technical Support Team is fast, friendly, and ready to work in collaboration with clients to exceed expectations 24/7/365. You also have access to an advanced client community website with extensive support resources and best-practice knowledge on B2W solutions.
CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY CONSULTING
Software development and construction expertise put the B2W team in a strong position to help clients get the most out of their investment. Solutions include:
- Workflow process analysis and best-practice recommendations regarding software deployment
- Assistance in integrating with accounting, ERP, project management and DOT systems
- Customizing import and export routines for specialized integration with other software systems
- Customizing any standard B2W Software reports or exports according to a company’s specific needs or requests
Construction companies can cut in-house server costs and IT efforts by hosting the B2W platform on the cloud. B2W Software can install applications on a state-of-the-art infrastructure, update them automatically and keep data secure.
B2W EDUCATE COLLEGE PROGRAM
The B2W Educate program puts advanced construction business management software in the hands of tomorrow’s professionals, giving them a head start on future success. Colleges and universities can install B2W Software for free to enhance their construction management, construction technology, civil engineering, and construction science programs.