Construction Project Management Software
Plan activities and resources for maximum profitability
Trimble project management options complement financial management and B2W operational solutions.
- Increase productivity and efficiency with one real-time source of truth
- Improve communication between the field and the office
- Connect estimating, operations and financial management with project management applications for a cohesive solution
- Access and collaborate on up-to-date drawings, documents and financial reporting in real time
Gain access to timely data
Get reliable access to internal and external employee tasks and understand which tasks are past due and fix them ASAP.
Boost project communication
Speed up process and project outcomes by enhancing communication between the office and the field – reducing construction project delays.
Eliminate errors with automation
Errors are removed when spreadsheets are removed – making it easier to keep projects on target.
The best construction software connects people, workflows and data
On-premise or in the Cloud, B2W applications work together out of the box without additional integration steps.
Capture information as it happens, share it across workflows and applications to keep job schedules and profitability on track.
One Operational Database
Jobs, labor, equipment, cost codes, and other data is maintained securely in one place, eliminating the need for redundant data entry.
Connected construction advantages with B2W and Trimble
B2W and Trimble deliver industry-leading point solutions for critical construction processes. These technologies also work together and can be purchased and managed cohesively. That combination connects people, equipment and data, allowing contractors to achieve the highest levels of efficiency, insight and value.
- The B2W platform complements Trimble project management systems contractors rely on to plan activities and resources, communicate timelines, manage documents and assess progress. Transferring information from B2W Estimate and from the B2W resource scheduling and performance tracking applications is easy, without redundant manual data entry.
- Subscription pricing, Cloud hosting and the option to deploy multiple products – all at once or over time – from a single source cuts costs and the complexity of managing technology while enhancing connectivity, security, performance and flexibility