B2W Software, located on Martingale Wharf in downtown Portsmouth NH, is a leading provider of enterprise-class estimating, bidding and operations management software to the infrastructure construction industry. Established in 1993, B2W Software has been delivering superior software to a long and growing list of highly satisfied customers.
Job Description – Training Specialist
The Training Specialist role is a full time employment opportunity, operating out of B2W Software Headquarters in Portsmouth, NH. Training Specialists are responsible for delivering on-location training classes to construction companies getting started with B2W Software applications. The ability to maintain an aggressive travel schedule is a key requirement for this role. Other responsibilities include participation in the development of training curriculum, involvement in content planning and delivery for our annual user conference, and the creation of detailed communications back to the office based on your experiences on location at client sites.
- Deliver onsite software training to new and existing clients
- Manage job-related travel and accommodations
- Compile detailed notes for each client training session
- Communicate patterns and trends based on collective client-facing experience
- Deliver online and in-house training to new and existing clients
- Deliver internal training to new B2W Software employees
- Contribute to the development of training course materials, CBTs, and training videos
- Contribute to the planning and presentation of training sessions at annual User Conference
Qualifications & Requirements
A qualified candidate should have extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles, and must demonstrate exemplary presentation skills.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience is software and/or technical training
- 4-year degree in a field suitable to the role
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional troubleshooting and assessment skills
- Demonstrated understanding of computers and use of software applications
- Reliable Self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision
- A valid driver’s license and a U.S. Passport (for international travel)
- Able to deliver between 100 and 120 onsite training days per year
- Health insurance paid 75% by company
- Employee co-pay dental plan paid 75% by company
- Company matching 401k (50% of the first 6%)
- Profit sharing or year-end MBO program
- Paid vacation time
- Energetic but professional work environment with benefits including company-paid lunches, snacks, and coffee
- Beautiful new office building with waterfront view and company-paid parking in Hanover Street Parking Garage
How to Apply
To apply for this role, send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. No phone calls please.