B2W Software cuts heavy equipment maintenance costs and keeps assets on the job. Shop and construction equipment managers leverage the B2W Platform to connect with the field tracking and scheduling workflows, manage repairs and work orders, organize and schedule preventative maintenance proactively, manage assets in real-time and generate extensive, centralized data for more informed decisions for equipment and fleets.
- Manage repair requests and work orders with efficient, standardized processes
- Drive proactive preventive maintenance to limit costs and downtime
- Schedule work to maximize resource efficiency and uptime
- See the status and location of assets in real time
- Communicate seamlessly across the enterprise regarding equipment status
- Equip mechanics to leverage mobile technology
- Track warranties to maximize coverage
- Integrate and analyze telematics data
- Generate data to inform maintenance, purchase and lease/rental strategies
The B2W Platform includes unified applications for estimating, operations and business intelligence – including applications aimed specifically at the challenges faced by the managers and mechanics responsible for keeping equipment on the job while minimizing maintenance and repair costs.