MAINTENANCE SOFTWARE FOR CONSTRUCTION FLEET, ASSET & EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT
B2W Software cuts heavy equipment maintenance costs and keeps assets on the job. Shop and construction fleet equipment managers leverage the ONE Platform to connect with the field tracking and scheduling workflows, manage repairs and work orders, organize and schedule preventative maintenance proactively, manage assets in real-time and generate extensive, centralized data for more informed equipment decisions.
- Manage repair requests and work orders with efficient, standardized processes
- Drive proactive preventive maintenance to limit costs and downtime
- Schedule work to maximize resource efficiency and uptime
- See the status and location of assets in real time
- Communicate seamlessly across the enterprise regarding equipment status
- Equip mechanics to leverage mobile technology
- Track warranties to maximize coverage
- Integrate and analyze telematics data
- Generate data to inform maintenance, purchase and lease/rental strategies
THE MOST CRITICAL APPLICATIONS FOR THE OFFICE
To optimize overall performance, we have to optimize our fleet, and B2W Maintain helps us cut costs and keep our equipment in production.
Jessica French Goyette – W.L. French Excavating
With B2W Maintain, we know when services are due and we can execute the work more efficiently. We use B2W Track in the field to make repair requests that go automatically into B2W Maintain. Everyone has instant visibility, and there are no delays, errors or uncertainties in the process.
Doug Tait – W.C. Spratt