B2W Software Announces Inform – Most Advanced Information Management and Analysis Tool for the Construction Industry

Customizable Forms and Reports/Dashboards Builder Unveiled at Company’s Annual User Conference

Santa Barbara, Calif. – March 2, 2015 – B2W Software, a leading provider of enterprise-class construction software, services and solutions, today announced the company will unveil its new Inform solution. Inform is an easy method for creating dynamic forms that allow users to collect more useful data and then build reports and dashboards, helping companies make better-informed business decisions. The latest B2W innovation will be unveiled at the company’s annual User Conference March 1-3, Bacara Resort & Spa, Santa Barbara, CA.

According to Forrsights Strategy Spotlight: Business Intelligence And Big Data, “Most firms estimate that they are only analyzing 12 percent of the data that they already have, leaving 88 percent of it on the cutting-room floor.” Forrester cites the following reasons for this within their The Forrester Wave™: Big Data Hadoop Solutions, Q1 2014 report as, “Repressive data silos and a lack of analytics capabilities are key reasons for this.”

B2W is helping the construction industry address this data analytics issue with Inform. Inform allows users to create and customize forms to bring unstructured and siloed data into one place for in-depth business analytics, workflow procedures, as well as enhanced efficiency and organization – and no comprehensive training is required. As part of B2W’s powerful Operational Networked Elements (ONE) platform, common use cases such as incident/accident forms, safety meetings and toolbox talks, inspections, compliance forms, and more, can be quickly accessed on any device via any browser with this cloud-based, cross-platform, SaaS application. Additional benefits include:

  • Collecting useful data across departments for more transparent business operations.
  • Creating detailed reports and easy access dashboards.
  • E-Signatures, photo and video capture, file attachments, and GPS/timestamp capabilities.
  • Data-binding drop down lists to access equipment and employees information — saving time and increasing accuracy.
  • Eliminating inefficient paper processes.

“In the construction industry, critical information needed to manage the business is often scattered across departments in multiple formats, making it difficult to organize and more importantly, share and utilize,” said B2W’s CEO, Paul McKeon. “B2W has addressed this issue by creating a simple method to collect, track, manage, and analyze huge amounts of data typically lost in silos of unstructured information such as paper and spreadsheets.”

Today’s news is delivered at the annual B2W User Conference, an event that allows construction professionals to meet the B2W team, enhance their product knowledge and network with industry colleagues. The conference is held in a new location each year, and attendees enjoy the opportunity to learn what’s new in B2W Estimate, Dispatch, Track and Maintain elements during sessions and training. In addition, attendees give feedback to the B2W team and get hands-on software training.

About B2W Software

Headquartered in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, B2W Software (fka, BID2WIN Software™) is a premier provider of enterprise-class construction software, services and solutions that is redefining the future for streamlined operations. Powered by our unique ONE platform, B2W solutions effectively leverage the latest technologies into a unified system for estimating and bidding, field tracking and analysis, resource planning and dispatching, equipment maintenance.

For more information, please contact:

Betsey Rogers
Public Relations
BridgeView Marketing
[email protected]