Graphics and logos are extremely important assets to all companies, and B2W Software is no exception. As the most visible form of our brand identity, they represent the intellectual resources, high standards and corporate values B2W Software has put into its software products since 1993. That’s why we ask journalists who wish to use B2W Software’s graphics or logos in connection with news stories to observe the legal restrictions outlined below. The graphics and logos on this page may be used under these guidelines only by press agencies and journalists publishing articles specifically about B2W Software and its products and services. Any use of the artwork outside of these guidelines is strictly prohibited. For all other, non-journalistic uses, please contact our marketing department.
GUIDELINES AND RESTRICTIONS FOR USING THE BELOW GRAPHICS AND LOGOS
- The graphics/logos may only be used in close proximity to, or in obvious connection with, a published article or broadcast news story about B2W Software or a specific product or service.
- The graphics/logos may not be copied, distributed or used apart from the article or broadcast commentary about the company or the applicable product or service. For example, you may not redistribute the graphics/logos in hard copy or electronic form or make it available online for others to copy.
- The graphics/logos must be used as provided by B2W Software with no changes, including, but not limited to, changes in the color, proportion, or design, or removal of any words, or artwork.. The graphics/logos may not be animated, morphed, or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance.
- To properly present a logo, a minimum clearance between the logo and other elements must be maintained. For example, the amount of clear or “empty” space that surrounds the logo should be at least equal to ½ the height of the logo (including the wording). Some logos are comprised of both text and graphics. Such logos should be displayed in their entirety; do not delete any text that surrounds such logos.
- The graphics/logos must stand alone and may not be combined with any other object, including, but not limited to, other logos, words, graphics, photos, slogans, numbers, design features, or symbols.
- Product or service vendors, such as independent hardware vendors, independent software vendors, independent service providers, application service providers, resellers and original equipment manufacturers, are not permitted to use these graphics/logos. Graphics/Logos that appear on PressPass are intended for press agencies and journalists only.
|B2W Software Logos|