Site PrepMagazine, June 24, 2013 – B2W Software released the B2W Mobile tablet application to help contractors streamline communication and improve efficiencies to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget. The B2W Mobile App allows day-to-day tasks to be automated and tracked using mobile tablets, reducing paperwork and manual reporting while providing real-time information flow to and from the field. This app will run anywhere, anytime using Apple- or Android- based tablets.
The B2W Mobile App is a free companion for all B2W Track license users and can be downloaded directly from the Apple AppStore and from Google Play. The initial release focuses on field foremen enabling them to capture employees, field logs, safety huddles, photographs, cost coded employee and equipment hours as well as production quantities. B2W Mobile is a strategic component of the ONE (Operational Networked Elements) platform and is part of an ongoing effort to add extremely intuitive mobile capabilities to help contractors be more efficient, minimize risks, stay on schedule and maximize profitability.
Key features include:
- Online and offline modes for spotty internet or where no cellular coverage is available
- Instantly analyze daily production reports and dashboards
- Capture production quantities
- Capture labor and equipment hours
- Capture trucking, materials, subs, etc.
- Enter daily diaries (tool talks, special events, etc.)
- Instantly submit for approvals
- Ability to take/attach photos and video
- Leverage tablet features such as voice to speech (Siri) for field notes entry
- Customizable user interface by business unit, including user definable fields
To learn more about B2W Mobile, visit https://www.b2wsoftware.com/products/maintain/