Product Marketing Manager
Headquartered in downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire on Martingale Wharf, B2W Software is a premier provider of enterprise-class construction software, services, and solutions that is redefining the future for streamlined operations. B2W Software solutions effectively leverage the latest technologies into a unified system approach for estimating and bidding, field tracking and analysis, resource planning and dispatching, and asset maintenance.
Job Description – Product Marketing Manager
The marketing department is looking for a talented and creative team member to be the Product Marketing Manager who will focus on managing the business aspects of B2W products and be the internal and external evangelist for the product. This is a crucial role that will position our products the right way to the right people because they have a deep understanding of the target customers and how the product fulfills their needs.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be the strategic marketing leader for the products within the team. You will be expected to be our chief advocate internally for specific capabilities while externally telling the market the product story. You will focus on understanding the market and market needs, with an emphasis on understanding the buyer persona. You will be responsible for defining the product positioning, competitive differentiation, go-to market strategy, and enabling the sales team to work efficiently to generate and close opportunities.
- Ensure the commercial success of the product in the market
- Collaborate with the product and marketing teams to develop the product strategy, including the market opportunity analysis, long-term product roadmap, and product launch/GTM plans
- Create go-to-market strategy including product pricing, packaging, positioning
- Together with the marketing and product teams, educate both internal and external stakeholders about product features and benefits
- Driving market intelligence and competitive analysis
- Create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, forum responses) to articulate the benefits of the products externally and internally
- Work across the marketing team to develop positioning that translates into clear messaging
- Work across the marketing team to fit the product story into the larger portfolio and solution sales strategy and corporate brand
- Assist the sales team on calls with prospects when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Drive product success by developing and tracking Product KPIs including revenue/users, customer satisfaction and product adoption
- BA/BS degree in engineering or business
- Past experience in marketing, product marketing, and/or product management
- Work experience in engineering, construction, operations and asset maintenance
- Experience marketing and delivering software solutions into the Construction/AEC industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in content management systems and marketing content development (e.g. sales PowerPoints, product collateral, etc.)
- Program management skills
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects
- Willingness to pitch ideas and test new approaches
- Full-time employment in the Portsmouth, NH office
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation time
- Energetic but professional work environment
- Company offers a variety of unique benefits, including company-paid lunches and events
- Beautiful new office building on the downtown Portsmouth waterfront
- Company-paid parking access for public parking garage
- You’d be working in the marketing department, which has the most fun at B2W!
How to Apply
To apply for this role, send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. No phone calls please.