Headquartered in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, B2W Software, Inc. is a premier provider of enterprise-class construction software, services, and solutions that is redefining the future for streamlined operations. B2W Software solutions effectively leverage the latest technologies into a unified system approach for estimating and bidding, field tracking and analysis, resource planning and dispatching, and asset maintenance.
We are looking for motivated team members with a passion for creating software that excels at solving users business problems, the initiative to drive continuous improvement in our products, and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and get things done.
The Product Manager will have responsibility for the planning, road map, feature definition, design, and execution for one or more modules in our operational platform. You will work directly with customers to gather, analyze and prioritize customer requirements, gathering a deep understanding of the customers business problems. You will collaboratively develop the product vision, and work with your peers to design and execute world-class solutions.
B2W is changing the construction industry through the application of technology, and you will have a significant role in that mission. You will get a chance to work with one of the most talented teams of developers in the world to build a revolutionary platform and products.
- Passion for understanding and solving real-world business problems
- The ability to gather input from many sources (customer research, usability, competitive analysis, internal stakeholders) and synthesize a coherent product vision
- Ability to document requirements using agile methods, bringing vision and features to life for the development team
- Understanding of user experience, design and engineering disciplines and the talent to align these teams to the product vision
- The drive to guide the teams through execution of the vision
- Analytic skills to establish goals and measure success
- Strong problem solving abilities, intelligence, thoughtfulness, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Experience with Oracle P6, Microsoft Project or any scheduling software
How to Apply
To apply for this role, send a cover letter and resume to [email protected].com. No phone calls please.