B2W Software, located on Martingale Wharf in downtown Portsmouth NH, is a leading provider of enterprise-class estimating, bidding and operations management software to the infrastructure construction industry. Established in 1993, B2W Software has been delivering superior software to a long and growing list of highly satisfied customers.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing customer implementation projects post-sale through pre-support. During an implementation project, you will be the main point of contact for our customers to ensure their goals are met in the areas of database customization, installation, and training. You will also be responsible for assisting our Support Team with user-based support for our products. You’ll work with clients of all ability levels, answering questions on how to use the software. The ideal candidate will have exceptional presentation and problem-solving skills, an exceptional stage presence, good phone presence, poise in challenging situations, and the energy and ambition to take ownership of each and every customer interaction. This role is based in our Portsmouth, NH office and will involve occasional travel to client sites to conduct onsite implementation and/or training and also travel to annual company conferences.
- Performing database backups, creations, and transfers utilizing MS SQL
- Compiling customer feedback to help shape future development plans
- Actively contributing to the development of training course materials and computer-based training
- Participation in the planning and presentation of training sessions at our annual User Conference
- Ability to maintain an office-based schedule involving occasional travel
- 4-year degree in a field suitable to the role
- Telephone support experience and/or a background in technical training or software implementation
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills that demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of personalities both inside and outside of the company
- Ability to understand customer concerns, to take ownership of those concerns, and to do whatever it takes to resolve those concerns
- Must hold a valid US Passport or be able to meet the requirements to obtain one