Headquartered in downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire on Martingale Wharf, B2W Software is a premier provider of enterprise-class construction software, services, and solutions that is redefining the future for streamlined operations. B2W Software solutions effectively leverage the latest technologies into a unified system approach for estimating and bidding, field tracking and analysis, resource planning and dispatching, and asset maintenance.
We are looking for motivated team members with a passion for creating software that excels at solving users business problems, the initiative to drive continuous improvement in our products, and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and get things done.
Job Description – Full-Stack Developer
The Engineering department is looking for talented Full-Stack Developers to join our Product Development teams. This position plays a vital role in taking product backlog requests and turning them into fully functional product features.
As a Full-Stack Developer, you will work with product stakeholders to develop high-quality, performant, and scalable features for desktop and mobile platforms.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, stakeholder, and other team members on product feature development
- Write well-designed, testable code that produces high-quality and scalable product features
- Identify opportunities for leveraging or reuse of patterns and code when developing new features
- Work with Product Managers to ensure solutions meet the desired needs and requirements of our clients
- Contribute to accurate time estimates and development plans for upcoming team initiatives
- BA/BS degree in CS, CE, Web Development, or a related technical field
- Good working knowledge of the ASP.NET stack/patterns (MVC, Web API, ADO.NET, etc.)
- Knowledge of Angular4 a plus
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Core 2 a plus
- Familiarity with distributed systems/services
- Familiarity/working-knowledge of SQL Server and T-SQL a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Dependable and Self-motivated team member
- Willingness to pitch ideas and test new approaches
- Full-time employment in the Portsmouth, NH office
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation time
- Energetic but professional work environment
- Company offers a variety of unique benefits, including company-paid lunches and events
- Beautiful new office building on the downtown Portsmouth waterfront
- Company-paid parking access for public parking garage
How to Apply
To apply for this role, send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. No phone calls please.