Headquartered in downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire on Martingale Wharf, B2W Software is a premier provider of enterprise-class construction software, services, and solutions that is redefining the future for streamlined operations. B2W Software solutions effectively leverage the latest technologies into a unified system approach for estimating and bidding, field tracking and analysis, resource planning and dispatching, and asset maintenance.
We are looking for motivated team members with a passion for creating software that excels at solving users business problems, the initiative to drive continuous improvement in our products, and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and get things done.
Job Description – Front-End Developer
The Engineering department is looking for talented Front-End Developers to join our Product Development teams. This position plays a vital role in the continuous growth of our modern, component and patterns-based styling architecture.
As a Front-End Developer, you will collaborate with the UX team to produce intuitive, performant, and scalable front ends for desktop and mobile platforms. You will also work with UX to create standard patterns and components for our evolving UI component library.
- Collaborate with the User Experience team to design and develop world class interfaces
- Develop modular, component-based, cross-platform front ends with a focus on performance and scalability
- Decompose UI requirements into base components to allow for maximum reuse across views.
- Maintain, expand, and enhance the web component library. Communicate additions and best practices with the development team.
- Work with Product Managers to ensure solutions meet the desired needs and requirements of our clients
- Be an advocate for user experience, good design and functional workflows within the development team
- Contribute to accurate time estimates and development plans for upcoming team initiatives
- BA/BS degree in CS, CE, Web Development, or a related technical field
- Ability to build responsive interfaces (multiple device and screen sizes)
- Good working knowledge of Angular patterns
- Knowledge of Angular4 a plus
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET stack (MVC, Web API, ADO.NET, etc.)
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Core 2 a plus
- Familiarity with SQL Server and T-SQL a plus
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dependable and Self-motivated team member
- Willingness to pitch ideas and test new approaches
- Full-time employment in the Portsmouth, NH office
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation time
- Energetic but professional work environment
- Company offers a variety of unique benefits, including company-paid lunches and events
- Beautiful new office building on the downtown Portsmouth waterfront
- Company-paid parking access for public parking garage
How to Apply
To apply for this role, send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. No phone calls please.